Tuesday, March 2, 2010

8 Things I've Learned This Week

1. You can get a permanent crease in your face if you always sleep with your left cheek smooshed into your pillow.

2. Guitars are pretty easy to restring.

3. It helps if you choose the right string.

4. Tuning the wrong string to the right note will sometimes let you know, with shocking suddenness, that you have chosen the wrong string.

5. People will deep-fry anything.

6. Garlic cloves make smelly chips. Okra makes inexplicably slimy-yet-crunchy chips.

7. I. Love. Gin and tonic. No, really. I will marry it. Sorry, honey.

8. I will continue to write lists, no matter how incomplete or inane, until the day I die. Or until the day my hands fall off and I have no access to studly young orderlies to take dictation. Whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment