Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer vacation: GO!


Davien looks so... sweet and innocent. I'M NOT BUYING IT.



Dark days are coming! Ghaar is prepared.



Azunma makes evil look like so much fun.


Kansin and Bika, doing what they do.

Libby and Fenniel. Aren't they adorable??


School's out and spider season is here! I found a frickin' huge hairy brown spider in the laundry last night and totally flipped out. GROSS! I know they're beneficial insects, but holy gods do they give me the willies. If it won't fit on a dime, it's too big to be in my house. Ew ew ew.

Last week was pretty uneventful, so I spent most of the time drawing pictures and hanging out with Ethan. He spends a lot of time outside these days and the back of his neck is getting to be as brown as a UPS truck, even after I make him wash off all the dirt. The kid never sunburns. He sure didn't get that from me.

Speaking of summer sunburns... Feathermeet is coming up and I still don't know if I can go. Cross your fingers for me (or don't, if you hate my guts and don't wanna see me there) and hope that our scheduling allows it. All well-wishes on that front are appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment