Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bikadoodles & the Wacom Tablet


I don't have much of anything to say, let alone anything witty, but I do have more doodles. Content is content, amirite? Anyway, I got my Wacom pen tablet in the mail yesterday and it's pretty tough getting the hang of using a pen instead of a mouse. I think my fingers have become stupid since I started typing and using the mouse for everything. My handwriting sucks - the text recognition software translated "I am awesome" to "fourteen alimentary dildos" or something like that. DON'T WORRY, I WILL GET BETTER.



At Reggie's request, here is Tessere, the saucy urchin who made such a name for herself at Fenn & Libby's wedding by loudly encouraging Fenn to be sure to "GO DOWNTOWN", complete with lewd gestures.



Cows are still hard to draw, but I did like how Kirfkin's nose turned out. It's annoying that tauren doodles tend to take 3-4 times longer to draw than your average human or elf, and twice as long as trolls. (Really though, I shouldn't complain. I can draw tons of pictures in a day, they're just little speedbumps.)



Jamarra requested a doodle of her undead warrior with Fawnah, the moo-cow lady of drunkenness. She said she cried tears of laughter when she saw this... I think that's a good thing, right?

I hereby dub these Bikadoodles. Like snickerdoodles, only they're fun little treats for your eyes. So quit licking the monitor already.
-Jamarra


I drew almost all of this portrait using my new pen tablet, yay. :) It's harder than I thought it would be, but like anything else it seems to get better with practice. This is Ysani. There are a ton of things I like about this picture; the subtle shading of her good eye, the shadows in her hair and, most of all, how her right ear just looks right in relation to the position of her head. Victory!



Cemeteries told me he had a "prosthetic jaw". Well, I immediately though of a big scary metal beast that bolted right to his head. The way the glowing eye and shiny metal turned out made me real happy, so I rewarded myself by drawing a little skull on the eyepatch. I love those little guys! xD



I did not make this cute little clay Bika. Labrae offered to make it for me in exchange for a doodle, and I was like "HELL YES". I can be bribed, oh yes.



This is the doodle I made for her! Labrae is pretty silly for a zombie. She loves her grape juice box and her purple pigtails, and so do I.

Anyway, that's all I have at the moment. Tomorrow, there will be a ridiculous RP post, a sequel to Tuesday's awesome shenanigans. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment