Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cows and the Infamous [x] Bricu; also, an Open Note to a Spider


Okay, technically Caargon is a bull. But whatever, it is still weird to draw tauren.


The shameless Ebonthunder is wearing no shirt and WILL stab you to death for looking. Just saying. Eyes up.


Emperor Bricu, the whiskey ginger


A crying rogue. I'm sure you know one.


I am getting tired of spiders so big that they get mail at my house. Yes, I know you are 3" across and sentient, but you do not need a credit card. Now can I please have my bed back? I'm pretty sure my kid is tired of me hijacking his bed because I saw your hairy brown butt crawling on my pillow-top.

Since we're on the subject, it would really be helpful if you did not move like the freakin' wind. It scares the piss out of me every time you do it. Just hold still and let me poison you. That's all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment